“AVB Marketing is the wholly dedicated full-service digital marketing agency, technology development firm and website provider for AVB/BrandSource members. This fully staffed shop includes website/application developers, copywriters, creative and art directors, content producers, designers, social media experts, client services, account managers, digital marketing/PPC specialists, SEO experts, data analysts, product data and pricing management team, promotions managers and merchandisers. No other group even comes close to providing marketing solutions and horsepower that AVB/BrandSource does to its members. And, most importantly, these services are provided at the lowest cost and highest ROI.”
Websites are the backbone of every retailer’s marketing strategy. All marketing and advertising whether digital or traditional pushes consumers to your website. Your brand is now defined by the sum total of all online customer experiences, most importantly your website. Your website is your business 24/7.
AVB Marketing delivers great features, functionality, design and content with the ALTA Website Solutions. All websites are responsive for the ultimate user experience. Nearly half (46%) of people say a website’s design is their number one criterion for determining the credibility of a company.
SEO, Search Engine Optimization and SEM, Search Engine Marketing is like the Olympics get a metal or go home empty handed. Gold, Silver, Bronze and all others lost. And, sites need to be designed and managed for user engagement not just search, product and price. SEO is an absolute must, but non-engaging sites simply fail, and create a negative return on investment. In other words, they cost you business. Engagement & Conversion is all that matters.
The 7 “Must Haves” for Success
1. Your Website has to be great in order to have the opportunity to “engage”.
2. 40% to 50% of Ad spend needs to be web and digital of all forms.
3. You have to have content in order to get position 1 or 2 on organic searches.
4. All touch points must be consistent.
5. The sum of all the online and in-store experiences define your brand.
6. You do a better job displaying and selling premium and ultra premium higher products than the box stores.
7. But, you have to “interact” on line before you get to “engage” them in the store.